Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Yankee Fan vs. Boston Fan (I think Justin can take you)

OK so it has been quite a while since I have posted any information about my family, and pictures. I have just been busy with life I guess. I have been taking a step back from the camera and enjoying the moment. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in capturing every moment I miss them. Anyway we spent two great weeks with our boys (all of them). Time goes so fast, because it feels like yesterday that I was preparing for them to arrive. The dynamic in my house has changed and it is still not back to normal. Brandon is the saddest I have ever seen him and my heart breaks for him. Brandon you are a great father, I know that you want to be with the boys on a full time basis and it is very hard for you. I know that not everyone understands why we are here, but it is best for the time being and I think Dillon and Jordan know how much they mean to you and me! Ok I went off on a tangent for a minute and had to reel myself back in but here are some great shots from a GREAT WEEK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment