Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Posting Pictures Take 2


OK for some reason I had the hardest time uploading pictures the other day, nothing was happening. I hope that this time I have more luck. This is the cutest picture ever of the boys and Daddy in the ocean. Brady seemed to like it right away. This was the calm before the storm literally. We maybe were out for an hour and almost instantly the rain clouds came in. Justin, Jordan and I were making a giant sea turtle in the sand and Dillon came and said that Brandon wanted to know if he should start to pack up because it was going to rain. Before we could even make it back to our spot it was pouring on us. NOT FUN, especially with a baby and all of his stuff. I also forgot how much I hate taking half the beach home with me. Anyway this is a cute pic before the rain came.

No comments:

Post a Comment