Saturday, August 21, 2010

Brady at 18 Months

My intention was to do a post on a monthly basis about Brady and all of his new "tricks", but that obviously did not happen so I am going to start now at 18 months and try my best.
What is this little dude up to?
-He will eat anything you but in front of him (today he ate refried beans and rice).
-He is into everything except the things that are meant for him.
-He loves the Ipad and he can actually work it.
-He loves Barney and Elmo.
-He loves music and he can really dance good. He gets that from me. Ha Ha
-He loves to be outside and if I open the front door he will take off.
-I almost don't want to say it, but he is a great sleeper. I put him in his crib wide awake and he goes off to sleep.
-He loves to scream and run around when I put the vacuum cleaner on. Its quite funny.
-He still has those crazy toes.
-He is a great baby or I guess he is a toddler and I am lucky he is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment