Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Photo Shoot


OK Y'all I am back. I had a slight absence from my blog because I was working on a Christmas gift for the grandparents in our lives and did not want them to get any sneak peaks of photo's.
So this specific photo was from Christmas Eve and while Brandon was wrapping some gifts upstairs and Brady was sound asleep Justin and I did our usual ritual of reading his Twas the Night Before Christmas. This time we did it a bit differently. This year we had to buy Brady his own copy of the book so Justin read me a copy and I read him a copy...many times. Ha ha! His reading was more by memory but he is still recognizing words on his own. So we decided to use the timer on the camera and take a few pics of ourselves. This is one of my faves!

No comments:

Post a Comment