Sunday, April 19, 2009



So at five years old Justin honestly spends 10 hours a day sleeping and the entire rest of the day TALKING! He honestly makes things up to talk about, it is the funniest thing ever. I don't always feel that way because sometimes I wish I had some ear plugs. He asks the funniest questions....some of which I recently ignored. This included "UM Mom how did Brady get in your belly?" I just pretended I didn't hear him and changed the subject and thankfully he forgot. Thank God!!! I am bracing myself for many more questions that I do not want to answer, not yet anyway. So these are some pictures I found from last year when we first came to South Carolina and when you compare them to the pictures of this year it makes me a little sad...What happened to my little baby? When I asked Justin where my baby went, his answer was that he is the big boy now and Brady can be the baby. So sad! Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment