Friday, January 9, 2009

In the Home Stretch

Ok, never mention how easy your first pregnancy was because I think you just may be setting yourself up for a rough second pregnancy. This is exactly what I am going through. The beginning of the pregnany not so bad.....now is completly different story. I found out about three weeks ago that I have Gestational Diabetes and it is not easy at all. At first I was controlling it with diet and monitoring, but now I am taking insulin shots four times a day. Living with a diabetic made it easier to understand exactly what was going on, but giving up eating what you want is not easy. (Jordan, I now know what you go through!) So the newest information from the doctor is the baby will come by the end of the week, the 16th if my amniocentis comes back ok. I get that on Wensday and am really nervous, but we need to make sure Brady's lungs are developed before he comes. I am keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment